Technology Solution's and Business growth:
- Understands a broad spectrum of company requirements in order to provide a detailed technical solution which meets the growing demands.
- Ensure efficient and profitable software delivery operations.
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Ensure a good balance between client needs and Organisation profitability
- Ensure quality of technology solutions meets contractual requirements, legal obligations and organisational policy and procedures.
- Lead a group of 50+ highly trained product consultants, operations managers and senior managers (delivery team) and be responsible for ensuring that the team grows and develops its capacity.
- Ensure a cohesive and congenial environment and a highly motivated team while delivering high performance
- Identify and develop leaders for future and ensure effective succession management
- Develop a progressive recruitment, induction, ongoing training and research system to ensure high-quality substance and a capabilities in the entire team
- Plan for optimum resource utilization and synchronize with HR for resource needs
- Contribute to improvements on project management processes and systems
- Identify and Initiate internal projects to ensure efficient delivery operations
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level, Program Efficiency and SLAs
Customer/ client Management:
- Build, manage and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Provide clients with overall account management as well as business consulting, as required
- Implement and manage all parts of the client experience
- Software development experience in .Net/SQLorOracle/Web services is mandatory
- Good to have MVC/WCF/SSIS/BI/Hadoop/DWH
- Should have BFSI domain experience
- Should be strong in technology solution & enterprise integration
- Excellent Team handling and project management skills