The position involves setting up the DSA network for the sales function in NeoGrowth, and will be the responsible for identifying, selecting and appointing DSA network as well as monitoring.
Candidate Profile: Ideal candidate will be Masters in Business Management, aged 30-35 with 10+ in a NBFC/Bank handling the Sales through the DSA channel from small to mid size loans to retailers, merchants and small business enterprises. Our product is targeted at Merchant & retail establishments. Responsibilities from the role will be appointing and monitoring the DSA Channel network for loan product portfolio such as:
1. To grow the retail loan business and achieve the targeted loan book size.
2. To increase the productivity in terms of value and number of loan disbursals as a team.
3. To optimize the cost of merchant acquisition per disbursal.
4. To increase the income from each merchant acquisition.
5. Identifying, Recruiting and Driving channel partners & DSTs on a continuous basis to ensure continuing sales growth.
6. Responsible for generating business through DSAs/DSTs.
7. Should have direct experience in working out & negotiating commercial agreements.
8. Ensuring basic business quality parameters such as TAT, Lead Management etc maintained by the team
9. Ensuring basic Sales Process in the team by imparting continuous Product and Process training for the front end team, setting individual Sales Target and Monitoring regular productivity etc
10. Recruitment and Training of FOS,
11. Experience in designing incentive plans, motivational programmes and engagement activities.
12. Sphere-heading various awareness and lead generating activities done by the team (such as Road Shows) in order to increase the inflow of customer enquiry which further resulting into increased business volume
13. Accountable for the profitability of the channel and productivity of team members
14. Exposure to fraud prevention and detection
15. Coordinating with collection department in resolving non starters and delinquency cases.
16. Incorporating various check-points within the sales process of the team to ensure quality sourcing by the team ensuring acquisition of quality assets.
Qualification & Experience
MBA from a pedigree college (1st class throughout) 15-40 rank institution.
10 to 15 years of experience in a Bank/Insurance company or a NBFC out of which atleast 5 to 7 years of retail business loan selling is a must.
Skills and Competencies
Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Good business sense