? Responsible for all corporate accounting operations and guide and direct team for error free update books of accounts
? Part of leadership team in the organization, combining strategic thinking, analysis and planning of an effective team. Reporting into the CFO
? Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Finance Head and Senior Management (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required by Finance Head)
? Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external requirements if any.,
? Assist Finance Head in analysing audit reports and tax functions, coordinate activities with internal and external audit firms
? Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations (hiring/terminating policies) and other corporate policies.
? Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent in IGAAP, Corporate rules and regulations including State and Central Government statutory compliance
? Partnering closely with the relevant stakeholders in Quality, Compliance and the Finance groups to ensure consistent and effective service delivery in a controlled environment.
? Monitoring performance of the team to achieve set goals for leading performance indicators and to strive for improving operational efficiency of the team on a continuous basis.
? Reorganizing your department so as to keep in step with expansion both inland and overseas.. You will be responsible for :
- Pre-sales and Customer management for new development of Co's group's businesses.
- Delivery of high-quality service for global and local customer accounts
- Operation Excellence
- Re-engineering your department based on expressed business expectations
- Analyzing the financial results and identifying improvement areas for business
- Ensuring audits are conducted and concluded without any serious non compliances
- Ratifying all management decisions related to business expansion; diversification
- Expert in managing profit & cost centers
- Responsible for preparing & monitoring Business Plan
? Any other job which may be assigned by Finance head from time to time
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. You are a Chartered Accountant with at least 12 years post qualification experience in BPO/ITES or any other industry with growth oriented organisation & with strong exposure to finalization of accounts, costing, taxation and audit.
2. Excellent domain knowledge in F&A
3. Strong Presentation and Proposal creation skills with experience in such activities in F&A domain
You have a proven track record of developing your team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. Experience and interest in managing a large portfolio of businesses, with an ability to spot opportunities /risks
5. A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation and provide positive
6. recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
7. Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic. A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
8. Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
9. Extensive experience with financial modeling, target setting, performance measurement and strategic planning
10. Collaborative work style with the ability to build strong relationships within a matrix environment
Self-confident and outgoing with the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressure.
11. Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.