Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
• Should have experience in a consultant role, as they need to build relationships with customers and team members.
• Should have experience with multiple programming languages, such as Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, among others.
• Should have a basic understanding of machine learning, deep learning
• Should have worked on AWS, Azure, google cloud
• Knowledge in functional and technical aspects of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• Designing enterprise wide integration backbone.
• Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services SOAP, WSDL
• Should have worked on Business Process Manager of an SOA Suite which enables enterprises to orchestrate disparate applications and web services into business processes.
• Should be fast learner and be motivated to learn new trends.
The architect will be responsible for:
• Defining the overall technical architecture for the enterprise application that is envisioned for Tatasky business
• Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the solution
• Discussing technical aspects of the application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed.
• Evaluating technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations prepared by vendor
• Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including good presentation skills.
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Taken full ownership of legacy architectures and quickly reverse-engineer and whipped them into shape with hands-on analysis, design and willingness to code, restructure, refactor and document
• Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Lead and mentor development teams
• Work closely with business users, project Managers, senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
• Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution