1. Conduct daily monitoring review meeting of machine breakdown, its progress & forward path.
2. Planning & organizing timely predictive, preventive & corrective maintenance activities. Ensure Value analysis of the same.
3. Assign Daily work & its review to team as well as vendor.
4. To carry out Power & Energy saving projects for cost & natural saving project
5. Identify best suit suppliers/Vendors for mechanical maintenance equipments, tool room work, spare parts rework/work.
6. Act as auditee / department representative during customer audits/ visits, ISO / TS16949.
7. Ensure vendors are operating as per AMC
8. Ensure department systems, documentation are in line with standard operating procedures.
1. Strategic selection of mechanical parts as and when required
2. Effective management of department Spare parts
3. Installation & commissioning of new machines as per layout.
4. Plan and ensure necessary inputs (including the training needs) to employees of the operating units for development, utilizing the services of Human Resources Department.
5. Ensure & dictate vendors to carry out required statutory compliance.
6. Ensure quality of output as desired & initiate an effective corrective & preventive action for customer complaint
7. Prepare Department Budget & monitor same
8. Prepare Purchase requisitions in ERP