Project Managers will be assigned various business/technology/industry research projects and will be responsible for timely, high quality delivery of the projects to the client. Key responsibilities in the role will include following:
- Understandimg the requirements received from the client, and coordinate with the client to finalise requirements & scope.
- Conducting feasibility studies for the requirement, identifying appropriate approach to carry out the study, estimating efforts required to carry out the study.
- Preparing technical/commercial proposals for the study and taking the client through the same for approval.
- Executing the study along with the project team; coordinating with the client over regular project discussions.
- Presenting the final study to the clients and acting on modifications based on feedback, if any
- Team work allocation, training, feedbackChemical Engineers (B.Tech. / M. Tech) with 5 to 10 years project management experience and around 3 to 4 years of client facing role. Should have worked in custom research space with international clients,