The NC Dept. of Commerce, Division of Employment Security is seeking a (12 month maximum) contractor. The primary responsibility of this position is the design and development of .NET application in Visual Studio 2013.
Information Systems requests approval of a supplemental staffing task order for development of FBUI phase 2 application. The individual needs to be proficient in user interface development in .NET 2013 and modern client-side web development frameworks, MVC 3.0 or higher.
This is an agency critical application. It will allow Finance and Budget to automate their daily, weekly and monthly processing and reporting. It replaces the manual system including multitude of paper documents and spreadsheets created and used.
- 2+ years of strong object-oriented development experience in VS 2013.
- 5+ years development Net frameworks including version 4.0 or higher.
- 2+ years development experience with MVC 3 or above.
- 1+ years development experience with RESTful APIs is a plus.
- 2+ years development experience with Entity Framework and LINQ.
- 4+ years development with RDBMs such as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of dependency injection, Microsoft Unity experience preferred.
- Able to create web interfaces that function across both standard desktops and mobile devices.
- Able to solve problems and research solutions independently if needed.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source control.
- Kendo UI experience is a plus.