Job Description :
Have the technical knowhow to build architectural design for products within the area of expertise and across as well. Responsible and accountable for design of architecture, technical interface and cross-component process integration, aligned with the software requirements specification and supported business processes.
* Analysis Management: Participate in definition design and responsible for high level and detail design of a product for a significant product area. Actively involved in product definition & portfolio planning through creation of architecture concepts, assessing requirements based on the existing architecture and estimating development efforts
* Software development & programming: Provides direction to development teams for solutions realization and participates as required in coding, testing and documentation within own product area. Identifies weaknesses & risk during specification and design phase - partly introduces them as software requirements (for current/next release), partly initiates improvement activities
* Customer focus & product quality: Participates in quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents and code reviews.
* Contribution to knowledge sharing: Consults and educates within own organization and act as champion for solutions within own product area. Participates and speaks at internal and external events.
* Team Lead/Management: May lead cross-group projects. Identifies and involved talented peers and builds solid networks.