Duties and Responsibilities
1. Development of and management against project and plans, monitors, and reviews various development deliverables ensuring all are consistent with standards. Leads coding and other work activities as necessary.
2. Performs technical design and documents technical specifications. Assists application architects in the creation of application, integration, and data architecture. Ensures compliance of developed solution to underlying solution architecture.
3. Analyzes business/ functional requirements and prepares development project schedule, tasks, and estimates.
4. Leads daily collaboration efforts with project team members to identify issues and risks associated with the design, implementation, and delivery of project assignments.
5. Accountable for design and code reviews, and resolution of defects.
6. Leads development and integration environment setup.
7. Lead configuration management including source code control, build automation and development of deployment scripts and instructions.
8. Provides on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on strategic technology platform.
9. Develops, maintains, and executes unit and integration test scenarios (automated or manual) to validate programs/application functionality and integration.
10. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.