The Software Developer is responsible for the requirement, design, construction, integration, testing, verification and maintenance of the Pivotal software products. The individual must be forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency. Duties/Responsibilities
* Develop and provide support for features in an existing .NET-based system while striving to improve performance and availability
* Work with fellow developers and database administrators to design, implement and maintain working programs
* Perform appropriate tests of applications to ensure programs fulfill agreed-upon requirements
* Document and deploy developed programs
* Provide training and technical support as needed to end-users
* Any other tasks as assigned
* 3+ years' experience in complex development environments including:
o Hands-on knowledge of the .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and/or 4.5), including Visual Studio 2010/2012, C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC), ADO.Net, WCF, jQuery, and CSS.
o Working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
o Relational database concepts and SQL (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
* Experience designing and debugging multi-threaded applications in both Windows Service and WCF environments.
* Working knowledge of development tools such as source control (Source Anywhere, TFS, Subversion, build server, etc.) and continuous integration build practices.
* Experience in designing secure applications and awareness of security implications from design to implementation phase of project.
* Experience with performance analysis, profiling and optimization.
* High initiative, self-motivation and drive to exceed expectations.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team based environment.
* Proficiency in both oral and written communication.
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience with a variety of platforms (Windows, Linux, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of Windows Server and IIS administration
* Understanding of Test-Driven and Object-Oriented Design
* Knowledge of the Model-View-Controller Architecture
* Knowledge of multi-tier development and separation of concerns
* Knowledge of modern design patterns
* Experience with RESTful Web service and API development
* Working knowledge of T-SQL (Microsoft or Sybase)
* Agile methodologies