Production/ Manufacturing/ Engineering
Iron/ Steel/ Metals/ Mining
- To support and render engineering assistance for the project engineering activities related to Blast Furnace.
- Coordinate with technology supplier and engineering agencies + equipment vendors for timely delivery of engineering of project.
- Preparation and release of specifications of Blast Furnace equipment, tender appraisal for technological & mechanical equipment.
- Coordinate and approve equipment vendors engineering.
- Approve the engineering released by basic & detailed engineering agencies/ technology suppliers.
- Maintain the engineering at centralized documentation center.
- Value engineering in terms of review of major engineering deliverables before execution for a possible value addition in order to optimize the Capex and Opex.
- Take up possible reverse engineering for any spare parts or engineering of small facilities which can be done internally without depending on external consultants.
- END RESULTS: Approval of basic & detailed engineering
- KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Checking / preparation of GA drawings, layout drawings etc.
- Checking of vendor drawings /approval and QAPs
- Calculations for various equipment sizing and facility sizing and carry out shop layouts
- Sizing of equipment and preparation of Equipment list, specifications.
- Coordination with project departments/consultants/vendors/ Contracts and procurement departments.
- Study of Company safety standards and ensure compliance during engineering stage of the project stage itself, while approving the engineering.
- Exposure to various Indian & International standards of respective area of engineering
- Understanding of entire project planning and engineering life cycle
- Align with concurrent Engineering, procurement and construction