To apply fill below details, without details we cannot process your resume for further process.
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current Location:
* Strong Reason for change:
* Contact Details ( Give at least 2 number)
Company Profile - Our Client is one of the Leading Company In the Building materials Industry Having their total Turnover of 1300 Cr.
No of position : 01
Designation - Director Sales
Job type : Permanent
1. Organize sales distribution.
2. Manage distribution of product or service to the customers.
3. Lead and motivate a sales team.
4. Maximize profits and hit sales growth.
5. Maintain relationship with Key Customers, Architect Community, Builders and Government Agencies etc.
6. Developing Competitive Sales Strategy.
7. Coordinate with manufacturing facilities.
Key Responsibilities --
1. Determines annual gross profit plan by implementing strategies, analyzing region & territory trends and results.
2. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for region and territory, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
3. Maintain sales volume, product mix, selling price by keeping with current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
4. Establishes and adjust selling price by monitoring cost and competition & supply & demand.
5. Completes national sales operation requirement by production scheduling, assigning employees, and following upon work results.
6. Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
7. Map out and execute growth plans, offering clear and constructive strategic insight into regional/channel market, projects, govt. projects, trading and opportunities in addition to providing in-depth market analysis on a continual basis.
8. Develop and maintain long lasting customer relationship, visit key accounts regularly as needed and proactively, promptly respond.
9. Maintain the annual growth year on year @ 25%.
10. Develop & maintain schemes/incentives.
To perform this job successfully, following competencies are critical:
1. Leadership effectiveness
2. Sales Effectiveness
3. Ambition & Drive
4. Strategic Agility
5. Stress Tolerance
6. Team Effectiveness
7. Competency of Sales Prospecting
8. Time Management
9. Relationship Effectiveness
10. Controlling & Closing
11. Dependability & Reliability
12. Presentation Skills
13. Problem Solving
14. Effective Questioning Quality
15. Technical Support Skills
- Qualification- MBA in Sales & Marketing from A or B rated management institutes.
- Experience-20 and above years in Building Material Industries other than Core Industries
- Age- 44- 54 years
The Giant HR