The Senior Web Developer works closely with business analysts, QA analysts, and business stakeholders to develop creative technical solutions to support corporate initiatives while meeting scalability, security, quality, and performance standards.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications.
-Collaborates with customers, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assesses available technologies, and recommends solution options.
- Provides business analysis and programming expertise along with the design and development of business applications within an assigned business unit.
- Formulates and defines application scope and objectives while creating and modifying procedures to solve business issues.
- Prepares detailed specifications for configuration execution or writing of programs and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
- Monitors and reports statuses of project activities identify issues that inhibit meeting project goals and implements corrective actions.