- 8-10 years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
1) OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
2) Exposure to JSP, JSF, java script library, Ajax and UI frameworks
3) Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
4) Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Background in implementing n-tier, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVP/MVC architecture. Product conceptualization to realization.
- Architected and Designed at least one Enterprise Class Application End to End
- Well versed with tools for: Refactoring, Unit Testing, Design, Data Modelling, Profiling, Benchmarking