Job Responsibilities :
- Individuals in this role will be experienced in building test strategies, test plans, test scripts, test execution, and defect tracking and reporting for data warehousing and reporting capabilities.
- This role requires exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently to meet all the target dates and expectations.
Job Requirement :
- Define approach to validating capabilities.
- Develop testing strategies and test plans, including functional testing, regression testing, negative testing, deployment testing, ETL job execution (Control-M)testing, and error handling testing.
- Work with business to understand the requirement.
- Work with operations team to coordinate the build of the testing environment for the initiative.
- Track Defects and report on testing progress and results.
- Demonstrate advance SQL, UNIX, Control-M and ETL (Ab Initio) skills- This tools should be visible in their resume and it should be current experience.
Deliverables: Strategy, Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, Test Cases, Test Data and Build Assessment