We are looking for an outstanding Full Stack Developer to be a lead on a key client implementation. You will be building a site used by millions of users, contributing to the technical design of the new features and supporting existing implementation. You will be leading a first-class team of web developers and programmers, interacting directly with the client and product management to design and deliver new features.
- Design, develop and deploy a price tracking site, APIs and client integration
- Work closely with product management, project management and client to provide technical designs, scoping and implementation plans
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Coordinate on- and off-shore developers to drive technical projects
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Skills & Requirements :
- 7+ years of experience building and deploying medium-large scale web based applications
- Experience with JS frameworks (node.js, angular, etc); both client and server-side js
- Experience with PHP development frameworks (ieSymfony, Zend, etc)
- Strong HTML/DHTML/CSS skills
- Strong experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- A solid understanding of APIs, design patterns, relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Minimum of BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills