The USD 1 billion Trident Group has more than 1000 opportunities for freshers from various streams, at a package of Rs. 9 lacs per annum as part of the 18th batch of the Trident Group’s Takshashila programme.
Who Should Apply
The Trident Group is looking for young, dynamic and passionate individuals up to the age of 25 who have secured a minimum of 60% marks throughout their academic career.
We welcome all those who have completed a full-time course of a duration of at least three years. Those who have completed the following courses may apply:
B. Com./B.A./B. Sc./BBA/BCA
Rs. 9 lac per annum
What is Takshashila?
Takshashila is the Leadership Development Platform of the Trident Group. Named after the ancient Takshashila University, and conceived as a programme to empower youth and transform them into future leaders, it has been a treasured concept for the Trident Group since its inception in 2006.
Over the past 12 years, thousands of young leaders have been trained in manufacturing and business principles, and groomed into world-class professionals. With the 2018 batch, our expectations have only increased, as we seek newer ways to bring financial and intellectual growth to our family, and ensure that the motto of Takshashila—Earn, Learn & Grow—is fulfilled.
1. Candidates need to apply online at http://takshashila.tridentindia.com/
2. Candidates are shortlisted based on eligibility criteria and notified via email/SMS.
3. All shortlisted candidates must complete an online aptitude test that tests verbal and numerical reasoning.
4. Candidates that clear the online aptitude test are then required to take an online psychometric assessment.
5. Candidates that are thought to be a good fit for the Trident Group are invited to our manufacturing facility in Punjab or Madhya Pradesh for a two-day assessment.
6. All selected candidates will be emailed an offer letter.