Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related discipline is preferred.
1. Must have the experience of 9+ of years
2. Must have a minimum of 5 years related software development experience. Minimum 2 -3 years direct experience with Microsoft .Net and SQL Server technology.
3. Require expertise in developing data access and Web services, with good programming skills in C#, IIS (6.0 or later) and ASP.NET 4.0.
4. Deep understanding around the Microsoft Application stack of .Net framework.
5. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and the ability to work collaboratively with user, development, and support groups. Builds collaborative relationships and contributes to the efforts and accomplishments of individuals and teams throughout the JCI organization.
6. Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations. Recognizes that changes in circumstances and customer expectations alter objectives and priorities and can respond accordingly.
7. Excellent oral and written communications skills.