Looking for Asp.net MVC developer
- Must have expertise in ASP.NET, MVC Framework, ASP.net Web API 2.0.
- Experience on developing ERP system is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Angularjs is added plus
- Delivering a complete Web Based application using ASP.NET MVC Framework and ASP.NET Webapi 2.0.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Code
- Ability to work independently while cooperating, coordinating, and mentoring the overall team
- Self-learner in new technology areas.
Desired Technical Skills :
- Proficiency with C#, SQL, XML
- At least 3 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying web based applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using C#, Asp.net MVC.
- At least 2 years of RDBMS experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL.
- At least 1 year of experience with Code-First development using Entity Framework.
- Deep knowledge of Asp.net MVC and Webapi 2.0 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as creating Ajax XHRs
- Understanding of OO principles & exposure to design patterns
Preferred Additional Skills :
- Bootstrap 3.0
- Azure Cloud
- Google APIs
- Mobile development
Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Clear written and oral communications - must speak English fluently
- 2 to 4 years of Software experience
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with shorter notice period preferred.
- Above industry standard package for the right candidate
- Lunch and Tea option offered