Design, implement, and maintain the automation infrastructure that can be leveraged by other staff within an agile work environment.
- Deliver high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Provide training and leadership to less senior staff.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development/ QA automation.
- Experience in test automation using a testing framework (e.g. Selenium, coded UI)
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Coded UI is must
- Excellent knowledge in C# and Microsoft.NET technologies.
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts and principals.
- Experience with unit testing, business layer testing and system integration testing.
- Experience in testing large scale complex enterprise level application leveraging web technologies.
- Experience testing web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
- Experience with full software development life cycle, testing methodologies, version control systems, and quality assurance
- Ability to write queries in SQL including table joins.
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus
- Experience with Agile engineering methodologies a plus.
- Financial experience is a plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.