Cleansing of data provided by underwriters for property, Terrorism, Power and energy exposures, carrying out Data enrichment and converting the data into model - ready format for exposure management & cat modelling.
- Quality review of all assignments and deliveries by the analyst, act as a sample quality auditor and mentor.
- Demonstrate wider understanding of insurance placement and market conditions of Lloyd's market.
- Responsible for delivering the portfolio reports to clients. Interpret and analyze various scenarios for a particular natural & man-made catastrophe, including data at the individual policy location level.
- Handle client communication and ensure high standards of quality output to client.
- Good Understanding of Facultative & Treaty Reinsurance Placement for US Market
- Responsible for tracking progress on weekly or monthly basis & reporting it to client & senior management
- Responsible for process change guidelines & escalation management on per client level.
- Responsible for managing around 30+ team members team
- Effective communication skill to communicate over various calls
- Providing solutions to various technical and conceptual issues raised by Team & Client.
- Supporting in UAT for all client system required for any enhancement performed on production & workflow tool.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- 5-8 years of experience in Commercial P&C Insurance
- Masters or Bachelor degrees in Risk Management / Insurance / Finance / Computers / Engineering / Statistics
- Designated Insurance Expert like cleared CPCU, AINS, ARM, etc.
- Basic knowledge of programming skill like SQL, VBA, Python
- Team handling experience of 2-3 years
- Solution Oriented for Client & Team Members
- Must have good research experience and skills, including use of Internet based resources
Additional Skills (If Any) :
- Have been involved in various transition of client from different regions
Employment Terms (If Any)
- Service Agreement - No
- 3 months of Probationary period.