Work experience in an enterprise environments to implement and administer MS Lync 2013or Skype for Business 2015
* Good understanding and knowledge on Lync 2013/SfB architecture, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
* Knowledge on Active Directory, Exchange &integration with SfB
* Perform day to day operation of SfB environment which includes change, release, performance and availability management
* Monitor availability and correct functioning of SfB, as well as, utilization and planning for server systems capacity upgrades
* Follow up in diagnosing and resolving any system problems
* Provide operational support and troubleshooting of system infrastructures
* Planning, coordinating and performing maintenance activities, upgrades, patches and disaster recovery tests with customers in the field
* Work with other technical teams including network and telephony engineers and vendors, as necessary, to support customer activities
* Knowledge on Telephony systems, PBX, PSTN connectivity will be added advantage.
* Good knowledge on the working for SBC, SBA, Director Server, IP-PBX, Reverse Proxy, Load Balancers will be an added advantage
* Knowledge on QoS for voice networks, Knowledge on Integration with traditional voice networks (PSTN), other messaging (Microsoft OCS / Lync, Exchange E-mail), IVR, etc.
* Knowledge on Linux OS will be an added advantage
Desired Microsoft Certification:
MCTS (70-664) TS: Lync Server 2010, ConfigurationOr
70-336 -Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in handling the customers for the Lync support
- Has worked in round the clock support in shifts
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn and apply the skills in the project
- Should have a strong understanding of ITIL concepts.