Java Programmer/Analyst with Oracle Application Server 9iAS/10g, Oracle 10G database, JSP, SQL, PL Sql, Java script, TOAD and good analytical and communication skills.
Ideal Candidate :
End to End Programmer with experience with Java (JSP, XML) on the front-end and Oracle PL/SQL on the back-end.
Responsible for providing application development, support and ensuring timely delivery and communicating status and issues to management.
1) Support and development with JAVA, JSP, XML, and SQL.
2) Experience in using CVS, JUnit and Log4j
3) Experience in using iBatis, Struts and Spring framework
4) Create a design and implementation strategy to meet the requirements
5) Create program specifications consisting of data requirements, core module definition, use cases, web page wire-frame prototypes and site flow.
5) Experience with web application development supporting external facing applications
1) Strong experience with JAVA/J2EE/AJAX, JSP Custom tags, Oracle DB Design, XML
2) Hands on Experience with Struts, iBatis and Spring framework
3) Experience in using CVS, JUnit, Ant, Log4j, OSCache and Intellij
4) Experience Oracle SQL/PL SQL skills - ability to write complex queries with a focus on performance and stored procedures and triggers.
5) Experience working with Oracle Application Server 9iAS/10g a plus
6) Experience in writing UNIX shell script