Mandate Skills:J2EE, jdk 1.6+, JSP, Struts 2, Spring 3.x, XML, HTML, WebLogic/WebSphere Application server or Apache web server Hibernate/iBatis Oracle PL/Sql Unix.
This role provides the opportunity to be part of a very strong team and global system that spans multiple lines of business within the JPMorgan Corporate Investment Bank. Located in Houston, Texas you will be involved in analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting both front-end and back-end solutions that meets the business needs.
- Architect, design and implement technical solutions for complex business problems using J2EE, JSP, Struts 2, Spring/ WebWork, XML, HTML, WebLogic Application server 11g.
- Design, develop, test, and support complex PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, triggers and other database objects to be used by front end, standalone or shell scripts.
- Should use best-practices when developing any piece of code.
- Investigate and resolve production issues.
- Should be able to work under pressure during urgent production issues or tight delivery schedule.
Skills and knowledge required :
- Java developer with at least 5 years of experience working with JDK 1.6+
- Must be familiar with MVC frameworks such as Struts 2, and WebWork.
- Should have proven track record and experience in architecting and designing mission critical applications
- Needs to be familiar with Spring 2.x library.
- Needs to know how to use WebLogic 9 and the Apache Web server.
- Should be a proficient SQL programmer in Oracle. Needs to be able to create and debug stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, etc.
- Needs to be very familiar with a UNIX environment.
- Ability to operate and excel in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to think, work and contribute beyond defined responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in writing functional/technical specifications