Core Java (should be hands-on, able to explain what their code accomplished in recent positions) - Heavy Coding.
Application server experience
The Enterprise Java Application Developer will join an Agile Scrum development team and be responsible for delivering Java coding assignments in quick 2-week coding cycles, used to support larger software releases which happen every few months
- 5 to 10 years Enterprise Java & Core Java Applications Development
- Websphere Application Server, (or Weblogic, JBoss)
- Agile / Scrum Development Experience preferred
- Understand both Enterprise Java and Core Java
- 2 Years of Spring Framework
- 3 Years of HTML5 and CSS
- 3 Years of SQL
- 5 Years of Websphere Application Server, (or Weblogic, JBoss)
- Prompt, professional, well spoken, and excellent written skills.
- Maintains a positive can-do attitude while navigating dynamically changing software requirements and business needs.