- 2-4 years of experience in open source Java/J2EE technologies administration
- B.Tech from Premier Institutes. (IIT- s, REC- s, BITS, etc preferred)
- Development and maintenance of Java, J2EE application systems.
- Design and build extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible.
- Write quality code in an object oriented language like Java.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment.
- Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
- Experience in any three of these skills: Spring, Ant, Maven, Hibernate, Ajax, JMS, Webservices, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.