Application Developer - Java, UDB, DB2 and HealthCare
Application Developer responsible for analysis, design and Development of Java based applications. The resource having Healthcare experience is an added advantage. Ability to lead and facilitate meetings with the client, users and other partner teams - Architecture, Development and QA is essential. Coordinate with all the team and ensure quality of code going into production. Prior design experience is a must.
Desired Experience: 6+ years of experience in designing software applications using Java/J2EE Technologies
Essential Skills Required :
- Excellent Design and Development skills in Java/J2EE
- Database experience with UDB and Oracle
- Working experience in Unix environment is a must
- Working experience in JBOSS, Linux is an added advantage
- Healthcare knowledge is an added advantage
- Experience using Software Development Lifecycle and methods
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet project deadlines
- Experience in creating the design documents - High Level & Low Level Design Documents.