knowledge and experience of manpower planning and handling
Skill Set: Presentation & communication, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point
Problem analysis and solving
Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
Must take initiatives for tasks with drive with minimal supervision
MOST, MTM prior experience preferred
Prior knowledge of Industrial Engineering is desired
Purpose of Position:
Evaluate & Analysis of manpower for productivity
Planning & Optimization KVP of assembly line.
Analysis & calculation of F-zeit
Plan & execute Training on Production System
1. Evaluates & analyses of manpower productivity, MIS preparation.
2. Evaluates F-zeit by time study of assembly line.
3. Analyses & negotiates manpower for new setup and new models on line.
4. Co-ordinates and maintains operator wise Balancing of assembly line as per standard timings.
5. Optimizes Cars per Operator & Man hours per car for productivity improvement.
6. Executes Line Balancing & Implements Setup changes/Capacity upgradations.
7. Recommends new designing & implementation of improvements on assembly line.
8. Coordinates KVP activities - Analyses & problem solving & Eliminates Non Value added activity/Flow.
9. Optimizes process flow with motion and method study
10. Manages methodically and decides future manpower requirement as per the PPA plan
11. Plans ,Organizes & executes trainings for operators ,supervisors on Basic, Element Skills & Auto part manufacturing Production System
12. Prepares Operator wise operations sequence and Manpower point plans for new launch models