1. To independently undertake work of internal investigation of staff accountability and submit the report.
2. To independently conduct the domestic enquiry in respect of employees against whom staff accountability has been fixed.
3. To independently draft show cause notices, charge sheets, Proceedings of Enquiry, Findings of Enquiry, final orders of punitive action, etc.
4. To draft and finalise independently the investigation report and other reports related to staff accountability exercises involving banking and incidental matters.
5. The candidate must have experience of at least 6 to 7 years in general banking operations, loans and advances, supervisory roles in banking operations areas.
6. The ideal candidate should have worked as Head of general banking operations in a branch, then at a supervisory levels such as Branch Monitoring Unit/branch audit etc. and should have experience of meticulously drafting investigation and fact-finding reports covering the areas of lapses and pinpointing the shortcomings in the functioning of the employees concerned.
7. Must have excellent exposure to work on IT applications and undertake investigations related to and having involvement of IT security / forensic exercises, cyber-crime, etc.
Excellent ability in drafting and preparation of reports / employee communications on banking / incidental matters.