- Accountable for developing the high level Test Strategy and then developing and executing the detailed System and
Acceptance Test Plans.
- Accountable for determining and transitioning the ownership of relevant test artifacts, (documents, test cases, test beds, test environments, etc.) to ensure environmental cleanup, future use, maintenance, obsolescence.
- 7-8 years of experience in ETL Testing in large projects. Familiarity of the SCRUM/AGILE methodology is a must.
- Understanding and ability to write complex queries in Sybase, DB2, Flat File, MySQL MainFrame File.
- Hands on experience in using SQL analytical functions to manipulate data and validate transformation.
- Experience in data setup including creating test data and data mockup for various sources like Flat File, Data base and MainFrame files. .
- Understanding of ETL concepts and experience validating Data Marts, Online Transactions Processing (OLTP) and predictive analysis.
- Should be able to drive the work on his own and do thorough white box testing.
Nice to have - Automating data validation SQLs using Unix script
- Hands on experience in scheduling and running jobs
Skill: ETL Exp, Complex queries in SQL, Unix