1. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
2. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
3. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
4. Organize all consumption anomalies and determine defects for data and prepare appropriate resolutions.
5. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
6. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
7. Coordinate with customers and staff and provide support to all data analysis.
8. Perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations for clients. Perform audit on data and resolve business related issues for customer base.
9. Perform data analysis and facilitate in delivery to all end users.
10. Supervise all client issues and coordinate with managers and supervisors and facilitate in deliverables.
11. Maintain and escalate issues to lead analyst if required