Execute and monitor overall administration and efficient daily operations of a full service branch office; including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives.
Principal Accountabilities - Sales & Business Development:
1. Achievement of incremental number and value targets for Liabilities (CA, SA, FD); Assets (Home, Auto & other assets) and Fee Products (MF, LI, GI, Gold & other fee products)
2. Prepare and monitor Sales plan for the branch
3. Build a healthy asset and liability book.
4. Increase market share in the catchment area (3 to 5 kms radius)
Major Activities - Sales & Business Development:
1. Sales Planning :
* Prepare and track product wise - liabilities, assets & fee - AOP for the full financial year.
* Commerce and catchment mapping
* Prepare and review monthly activity calendar of outbound activities of BSM / JO
* Roll out MOP for outbound and inbound sales on 1st of every month followed by weekly and monthly reviews.
* Review all employees in branch quarterly.
* Review productivity of BSMs / BOM"s/ JOs on a weekly basis.
2. Review and handhold BOM"s & BSMs on a daily basis and Sales Officers (JOs) on a weekly basis.
3. Conduct Daily Morning Huddles to discuss daily plan and agenda for employees.
4. Ensure proper on-boarding of all new customers acquired.
5. Sale of 3 products per customer within 90 days of account opening.
6. Track inflow outflow reports, account closures, FD renewals, FD closures, overdue FD, locker occupancy, Sales and thus daily business generation
7. Maintain quality of customer acquisition through sourcing mix and on-boarding process.
8. Monitoring DSRs on a regular basis.
9. Lead management proper assignment and closure of leads.
10. Tapping markets or customer segments within the catchment of the branch, which are hitherto untapped, to increase the GL Base of the branch.
Principal Accountabilities - Customer Service :
1. Manage Key Branch Relationships
2. Ensure Wait Time within permissible limits as per segmental service approach
3. Achievement of branch Customer Service Scores target
4. Nil Critical Requests at branch
5. Nil Escalations at branch and complaint handling
Major Activities - Brand Administration :
1. Monitor external appearance of the branch - fascia, directional signage, entrance, parking area
2. Review in Branch Look & Feel - lobby area, merchandising calendar for posters, seating arrangement etc on a daily basis
3. Proper ATM upkeep, notice board and posters
4. Ensure proper functioning of all branch equipments - PC, Printers, Xerox Machines, scanners, AC, DQM, CDM etc
5. All employees to be dressed well.
6. Ensure adherence guidelines at all workstations, storage area and common area
Principal Accountabilities - Capability Building & Manpower Management :
1. Team Building
2. Training and Development
3. Manpower Planning
Major Activities - Capability Building & Manpower Management :