Lead the design and development efforts for all user experiences
- Create visual design and development standards / guidelines for other Developers
- Develop wire frames, proof of concepts and graphical elements.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Develop support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Participate in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and software with other members of the technical team.
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize departmental Agile Software Development methodologies as a guide for development activities.
- Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by communicating updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues which may affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams, Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.