Nursing Co-Ordinators and Supervisors - Canada
4 - 15 years
INR 12 - 24 lakh
Medical Services, Medical Services
Hospitals/ Health Care, Hospitals/ Health Care
25 Feb 2015
- Supervise registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and other nursing personnel.
- Evaluate patients' needs and ensure that required nursing care is delivered.
- Set up and co-ordinate nursing services in conjunction with other health services.
- Ensure quality nursing care is provided and appropriate administrative procedures are followed.
- Assist in the establishment of unit policies and procedures.
- Administer nursing unit budget and ensure that supplies and equipment are available.
- Assist in the selection, evaluation and professional development of nursing personnel.
- Collaborate on research projects related to nursing and medical care and multidisciplinary services.
- May provide direct patient care.