Physiotherapists - Canada
4 - 15 years
INR 20 - 30 lakh
Medical Services, Medical Services
Hospitals/ Health Care, Hospitals/ Health Care
16 Feb 2015
- Assess patients' physical abilities through evaluative procedures such as functional ability tests.
- Establish treatment goals with patients based on physical diagnoses.
- Plan and implement programs of physiotherapy including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, massage, education, the use of electro-therapeutic and other mechanical equipment and hydro-therapy.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plans and modify accordingly.
- Communicate with referring physician and other healthcare professionals regarding patients' problems, needs and progress.
- Maintain clinical and statistical records and confer with other health care professionals.
- Develop and implement health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community.
- May conduct research in physiotherapy.
- May provide consulting or education services.