To plan and develop strategies for zonal postpaid, prepaid, and PCO business through respective sales teams to achieve sales target, budgeted sales, revenue and other distribution objectives.
1. Increase market against a national brand/operator despite having 12 operators.
2. Drive and grow on revenue despite APRU and tariffs coming down.
3. Building up infrastructure to aggressively get Gross Ads specially from rural areas
4. To get right people profile and to develop them who are willing to work in rural area and willing to relocate to rural town.
5. Set standardized process and system implementation for such a large field force.
6. Ensure budgeted gross, net acquisitions ( based on % VLR) in post paid, pre paid, 3G and PCO business streams through respective ICL & ICSL teams by appointing and managing various channels partners and their sales teams.
7. Review monthly market activities undertaken by the zone to increase sales and visibility of new products.
8. Plan and develop various market activities to achieve Revenue objectives
9. Maintain Distribution and Channel Management through various
10. Maintain Distribution and Channel Management through various interventions leading to high productivity& Engagement of channel partners
11. Establish compliance with Policies & Processes with reference to sales function and engagement & training of team members to keep them up to date with plans & process improvements.
The candidate should have a good experience in handling overall operations of a zone/region.Only female candidates required.Age should not be more than 40years.