* Excellent academic background from premium engineering college with an Engineering degree (B.E, B.Tech)
* 4 to 6 years total experience ; At least 3 to 5 years' experience in Web 2.0 application development using Java and J2EE technologies
* Working knowledge on protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, SAML, OAUTH is an added advantage
* Proven ability in writing REST based server side handlers. Experience in Jersey is an added advantage
* Proven ability to build complex Web 2.0 based applications in an enterprise or cloud deployment.
* Experience in SQL queries (e.g. MySQL) is a must; Any experience with query optimization and handling large volume data is highly desirable.
* Good experience in understanding complex business cases and user flows in any business application.
* Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Proven experience of strong desire to work in product development.