The VP Technology will set the technology direction for the company and execute technology vision and plan. He will have primary responsibility in strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
He would be part of the senior leadership team responsible to lead, develop and scale up engineering capability of the Agrostar E-Commerce platform, own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute an aggressive roadmap, institute best engineering practices and deliver innovative products.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Building the entire product team
* Leading the product team, helping scope, plan, and execute weekly product commitments
* Driving the product roadmap and deliverables
* Identifying product requirements via use cases, user stories, BDD/GWT -- and communicate across teams
* Make feature decisions based on clearly defined experiments and customer behaviour
Required Skills & Experience
* Degree and 8-10 years of experience heavy in technicality (computer science, engineering, data analysis)
* Extensive product management experience in an iterative software development environment
* Experience building and leading a product team
* Is a problem solver....& is technically qualified to code
* Is a team player..... & has built and lead teams of 10 + engineers
* Wants to work in the fast paced... every changing... super fun environment of a VC backed Agri Startup
* Wants to be a part of a team determined to accomplish things that have never been done before... basically transformational stuff!
* Want to work hand in hand with the CEO & COO to take the company to the next level!!