Our Client a leading Wealth Management and Broking Company requires a VP/Sr. VP -- Private Wealth for their Mumbai Office.
1. Product management of internal and open market architecture of Private Wealth Products. Which includes Derivative structure, Real estate structure, Alternative invest funds, MF, PMS, NCDs and other wealth offerings.
2. Product creation by innovative techniques for capital appreciation through Derivative structures - Ideation, Product creation, Transaction and product management.
3. Responsible for New product launches by identifying the need of the clients and market scenario
4. To set up Central Investment Advisory desk, Product recommendation process, Due Diligence and Reference Model Portfolios
5. Responsible for conducting monthly Investment committee meetings to discuss various asset classes, Portfolio performances evaluation and investment strategy.
6. Responsible for Preparing Monthly Newsletters, Product presentations, Research Reports on Recommended products, Wealth portfolio allocation strategy.
7. Responsible for overall Risk management by tracking deviations in all portfolios with respect to Asset allocation, Risk diversification and recommendation on product allocation.
8. Liaising with Financial Product Manufactures with regards to Product development, Price Negotiation, Annual tie-up, investors seminar, training programs etc.
Min 10-15 years' experience as-Private Banking or Wealth or Private Wealth.
MBA from any premier (Tier I / Tier II) institute / CFA.
Interested Candidates may please send in their CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org