* Pan India Procurement of Non IT Services like Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) for Infra & Facility related to ACs, DG Sets, UPS, Elevators, Inverters, Water Sample Testing, Water Coolers, weighing scales, EPABX, Fire Systems, etc.
* Manage Manpower Contracts like Facility Management Services, Guest House Management Services, Security Services, etc.
* Other Pan India Services like Car and Transport requirements, Cafeteria Services, Courier Services, Tea/Coffee Vending Services, Movers and Packers - Relocation, Photocopying Services, Asset Insurance, etc.
* Handling Hotels, Events and Conference requirements.
* Having basic knowledge of Minimum Wages, ESIC, PF and other applicable laws.
* Identify potential suppliers and negotiate with them for seamless supplies.
* Planning, implementing and rationalizing processes to minimize direct and indirect costs of the organization viz. material cost, labor cost, indirect expenses and overheads without compromising on the quality
* Procure and source materials to ensure optimum inventory level and develop cost effective solutions / substitutes for various materials
* Preferably who has worked with ARIBA and Oracle I Procurement Module or on any other similar platform.
* Maintaining the purchase details for audit & compliance purpose.
* Minimum 8-10 years of related experience
* Superior written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to write clearly, concisely, and effectively
* Strong verbal communication & stake holder management skills
* Be a professional of high level of integrity