Looking VP HR for a IT Product company based at Bangalore
- Develop human resources strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances.
- Manage all talent management initiatives and ensure these are driven through the business partners.
- Enable the effective diagnosis of business issues, strategy and goals, turning these into People Plans, with integrated interventions and solutions that deliver against key business priorities which drive a high performance culture centered around the Organization.
- Drive change management to ensure a robust PMS process is maintained in the organization.
- Work proactively with businesses in people development, performance management, retention, succession planning and employee satisfaction to ensure success of business initiatives.
- Spearheading compensation and benefits strategy and policy; ensure it is appropriately implemented across the business.
- Partner with compensation specialist team to lead an efficient and coordinated annual year-end compensation process for the business.
- Talent Development & Deployment - Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively.
- Partner with the OD and L&D team to build people capability.
- Creating, evolving and implementing scalable and new-age processes & systems
Desired Profile of the Candidate:
- Full time MBA (HR) from a Tier 1 Institute ( XLRI, IIM, TISS, Symbiosis, etc) and having 10-15 yrs of rich experience from a reputed Organization ( any Industry is OK )
- Exceptional Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills are desired.