Responsibilities & duties (Mandatory)
1) SME and providing Tier 3 Technical Support for Jabber. Understanding the functions and interoperability with different clients and endpoints.
2) Testing/validation/bug management for outstanding issues and feature requests.
3) Analysis of Jabber/WebEx/Project Squared features and functions to report to BU for future UX/feature development and fixes.
4) Understand the different backend components of Jabber (WebEx Messenger, UCM clusters, etc.).
*Project Description (Mandatory)
Experience and Skills:
Unified Instant Messaging IT Service enables employees with collaboration capabilities such as instant messaging (IM), voice, video, meetings based on soft clients such as Cisco Jabber, WebEx, and Project Squared.
*Work experience & skills (Mandatory)
(including minimum years of experience required for each skill)
1) Enterprise Technical Support for voice or unified communications- 5+ yrs of exp
2) Experience with Cisco technologies (WebEx, Jabber, CUCM, TelePresence etc.) - 2+ yrs of exp
3) Experience with application validation/ testing and reporting bugs - 2+ yrs of exp
4) Conceptual knowledge of networking, mobility, and telecommunications principles
5) Technical documentation and training.
6) Team player with can do attitude. Work with other teams to resolve technical issues.
7) Should be a quick learner and self-starter.
8) Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills
9) Ability to lead project tracks, multi-task and prioritize deliverables
1) Experience of all or most Jabber platforms (Windows, OSX, iOS, Android)
2) Familiar with Change Management and how to create and present Change requests.
3) Understand Jabber - WebEx Messenger architecture.
4) Expertise with WebEx Social posts/communities and Jive documentation.