- Handling product strategy and development for current and capital account transactions, remittances, and supply chain financing. Ownership of product suite from inception to commercialization, including post implementation reviews with relationship teams.
- Implementing and executing Product and Marketing Strategy with P&L responsibilities, managing targets on Revenues, Costs, Profitability, Market Penetration, Customer Satisfaction, etc. This also includes development of product specific CRM and market segmentation strategies.
- Responsible for Trade Advisory & Structuring Solutions including advising clients and sales teams on the feasibility and other commercial and risk aspects of trade transactions.
- Define the service proposition for each product domain benchmarked against best in class offering and work with the service partners in creating an enabling framework for delivery.
- Significant focus on innovative structuring, marketing, promotions / schemes / programs for cross-sell and up-sell of products/services.
- Publish relevant portfolio analysis and engage with internal stakeholders/ top management for revenue optimization.
- Identify and Implement the best available and appropriate technology for all the products /channels.
- Ensure effective Internal Control systems are in place and related procedures and techniques are developed and implemented.
Key Competencies / skill set:
* FEMA/RBI guidelines on Exports, Imports, Capital Account Transactions
* ICC Rules
* Supply Chain Financing