* Work closely with business analysts and technical leads in NY to understand requirements for projects of varying levels of complexity.
* Technical expertise on Business Objects and SQL expert to deliver projects of various complexities, enhancements and bug fixes.
Organizing and management of the Offshore development team
Technical and Development oversight
Be the owner of development delivery and quality, institute policies such as peer and code reviews
Be a key senior technical leader
Troubleshoot and analyze issues
* Create technical specification documents across all tiers. The candidate would be well-versed with Informatica ETL, relational databases such as IBM DB2, and have prior experience with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
* Some Level 3 Production Support will be required to support Run The Bank items.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* 9+ years of experience working as a hands-on developer in Information Technology or related field.
* 5+ years of extensive experience with BO. (Subject Matter Expert - Universe design)
* 7+ years of Database development experience with a solid understanding of core database concepts and relational database design. IBM DB2 is strongly preferred.
* Solid understanding of batch and Autosys.
* Unix scripting experience is a plus.
* HR Data experience a big plus.
* Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
* Analytical skills is a must.
* Excellent understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Life-cycle.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be a team player.