Responsible for overseeing all aspects related to Operations and continuous improvement in services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Planning: Plan the overall roll out of Operations based on the overall business plan.
- Policies and Procedures: Developing and establishing operating policies consistent with the broad policies and objectives and ensuring their adequate execution. Appraising and evaluating the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reporting these results to the President - Operations.
1. Customer Service: Enhancing customer service and create a respectable brand image by sensitizing sales and marketing organization about customer experience and driving a customer centric culture.
2. Budgeting: Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise. Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-term range plans and budgets based upon broad organizational goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the President.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Insures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Directs the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans. Insures that the interests and welfare of employees as individuals are preserved and protected.
4. Market Intelligence: To keep abreast with the latest market developments and trends that impact the company's activities and image.
5. Relationship with enabling organizations: Developing plans based on Organization strategy for enhancing image of the organization.
- Talent management: Recruit, assess, train, mentor, develop and manage direct reporting staff.
- Capability Building: To build capability in the team by reviewing performance of subordinates on a continuous basis and provide them coaching on desired aspects.
- SLA adherence on processes
- HRIS system & report accuracy
- Internal customer satisfaction scores
- Operation attrition management
- Adherence to department budgets
- Customer satisfaction
Qualifications : Post Graduate Management / MBA or equivalent.
15 - 18 years of senior managerial experience with 8 - 10 years of Operations preferably has managed large distributed field teams
Skills : People Management, Execution of Operational activities, Target orientation.