A company secretary's role covers a wide variety of functions
* organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
* maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
* dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
* contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
* monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
* liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
* taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property;
* developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
You will also be involved actively in Board Committee , ADR (American Depository Receipt).
Team Size handled - 8 to 10 legal lawyers
Travel involved - 50/50
Candidate from any industry can apply for this position.