The candidate will actively participate in detailed design sessions with the team, lead one or more development streams, engage hands-on coding and testing, and collaborate closely with Users, Business Analysts, QA teams and Development teams in New York and London LI-AK1.
Skills Required :
- 11+years work experience primarily with building server-side applications using J2EE.
- Excellent Java programming
- Excellent Design skills (Design Patterns, GOF)
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with JUnit
- Agile Methodology (XP)
- Proficient with a database (Db2 or Sybase)
- Unix or linux development and working knowledge
The candidate should be able to articulate himself, work collaboratively in a global setting, should be eager to learn new technologies and drive innovation. He should also be able to lead a small team of developers (3-4 developers) throughout the project cycle, providing technical mentor-ship.
- Good understanding / experience in the following technologies would be a plus
- IBM Websphere MQ Series
- IBM UDB / DB2
- In memory databases
- Exposure to financial industry*LI-AK1