DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize and assign work to a team of Vault Tellers I and II and the Reconcilement Clerk.
* Actively monitor and manage the teams workflow distribution.
* Ensure that production standards are met and maintained.
* Ensure that vault procedures and controls are followed at all times.
* Review quality/productivity issues with team members.
* Maintain optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness in a high volume environment.
* Ensure timely completion of paperwork, reports and end-of-day functions.
* Suggest new techniques to improve productivity to management team.
* Communicate issues, as needed, to management team.
* Provide effective and efficient training and direction to a team of Vault Tellers I and II and Reconcilement Clerk.
* Serve as departmental resource for ongoing questions and problem solving on difficult issues.
* Solve most complex operational and customer service issues that escalate beyond staff experience and knowledge.
* Perform quality checks of departmental work in accordance with the monthly self-assessment procedures.
* Approve/verify deposit discrepancies and error corrections.
* Provide input to performance reviews of the team of Vault Tellers I and II and the Reconcilement Clerk.
* Must be able to perform all essential duties and responsibilities of the Vault Tellers I and II and the Reconcilement Clerk.
* Perform other duties as assigned.