1. 2+ years of experience in the field of V&V and automotive testing.
2. Hands on V&V experience in Automotive domain.
3. Good working knowledge on Protocols like CAN, J1939 & UDS.
4. Strong Exposure to different testing stages like Requirement analysis, Design preparation of Test plan, Test case design, Test execution and Bug reporting.
5. Experience in handling tools CANoe, CANalyser, CCAT, and Sequence Editor.
6. Ability to meet demanding schedules and various work/process environments.
7. Ability to work closely with team members and understand client requirements.