* Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project life-cycle-from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
* Be an Interface with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
* Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
* Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
* Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
* Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
* Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
* Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
* Strong, demonstrated experience using HTML, CSS , Microsoft ASP.NET, SQL Server
* Experience in C# or creating Views in ASP.Net MVC is a plus
* Basic Programming Experiences: Data-structure, Annotations, Generics, Auto boxing, Loops, Concurrent APIs, Multithreading etc.
* Strong in software development process, test driven development.
* Strong OO design skills/implementation of design patterns.
* Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on time projects.
* Strong experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning
* Business Knowledge: Enterprise Services domain experiences would be a plus.
* Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
* Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
* Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
* Ability to multitask under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to prioritize when under pressure
EXPERIENCE 8-14 yrs.
EDUCATION : Full Time Bachelor's / Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred)